About the Artist

Hi, I create Exquisite Hand Crafted One of a Kind Vintage, Victorian, Nostalgia Paper Crafted Altered Art Greeting Cards, Gift Tags and Paper Flowers that are Elegant and Beautiful. You can see the beautiful images that I am able to create with the highest quality of materials for each item. I use beautiful embossed and flocked papers, flowers and vintage jewelry. All items are hand crafted in a smoke free environment. They are made with inspiration, creativity and love. I take pride in all the items I create. Most of the cards approx. 90% are embellished with some type of Vintage Jewelry. If there is something you like but would prefer it in a different color, please let me know. I also take special requests. Please contact me via email at rpvintagedesigns@mail.com with any questions. Please stop in for a visit, leave a comment and become a follower. Thanks for stopping in and have a wonderful day.


A Little of this & a Little of that

Exquisite Hand Crafted One of a Kind Vintage Greeting Cards for all Holidays and special events. Please stop in for a visit, leave a comment and become a follower.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Primitive Kitty & Birdie Between Friends Greeting Card

This is an adorable one of a kind primitive greeting card. It is blank inside so you can add your own loving sentiment. It is a standard 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches. I have placed the photo on layers of card stock and antiqued the photo. I have punched a circle type edging and added some bakers twine for a special touch.

No comments :

Post a Comment